Home Automation can be considered as the connecting of appliances, for the purposes of monitoring and control, using an intelligent network throughout the home.
- Smart plugs; provides intelligent monitoring and control of electrical appliances connected to standard electrical sockets
- Consumption Display & Awareness; provides home user the display of the monitored power consumption
- Lighting Control; provides the user the ability to control lighting in the home from remote control
- Remote Metering; allows transmission of consumption information of metered energy sources such as gas and electricity from the home to the energy provider
- White goods / Appliance Control; provides the user the ability to control appliances from remote control, including setting operation timing in off peak tariff periods
- In-home control displays; provides home user the display to control devices remotely in the home